Monday 5 August 2013

Perter Capaldi - How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

So Mr Tree told me last night that the new Dr. Who would be Aneurin Bernard - the young chap who plays Richard III, in The White Queen, like a smouldering lead singer of a goth band. However, it turns out that the fan-sites he's been reading were a bit off and we've got Peter Capaldi as the new Who! Quelle Joi! Although I love the programme just as much as my kids, I've been a bit fed up at the giddiness of it all over the past three or four series...it's all been a bit 6th formers on a spree. Anyway, I think Peter Capaldi can really give the whole thing the shot in the arm it needs. But then again, I could be a bit prejudiced as I've been half in love with Malcolm Tucker for years now. Here's a clip of him in full, if unsweary, form. The good stuff comes at around 3:40. Yet again, Armando Iannucci puts his finger on what's wrong with the world. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment